Dear Caribbean island nations' prime ministers and all concerned parties:
We have not yet met, but I personally funded a 13-year space tourism project and am a major sponsor for the international Google Lunar X-Prize team SYNERGY MOON. I am writing to introduce myself prior to the arrival of a more formal letter sent to you on behalf of my company and professional colleagues and partners.
First of all, please allow me to express how proud I am of your leadership and courage for helping to create the Caribbean Challenge Initiative (CCI). The goal for 20% of the islands to receive marine wildlife protection, thanks to $80 million in funding, is a fantastic and worthy one.
Unfortunately, even if you achieve the 20% goal, that leaves 80% of these precious natural assets dead or in danger of extinction. That is an extremely poor performance and disappointing metric which I am sure gives you great concern. The good news is that I have a solution to offer to you that is both proven and viable.
I am currently working on major international coral reef restoration projects around the world with Dr Tom Goreau, the world’s leading expert on the subject. Dr Goreau is a Jamaican-Panamanian scientist who has dived all around the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Pacific, and South East Asian island coral reefs and whose family has been doing this for nearly 70 years. He has worked on environmental problems in almost all of the Caribbean islands, and he helped develop Biorock® - a proprietary coral reef restoration process that is the most innovative and effective in the world.
I am also actively planning the development in Key West, Florida of the unique and special Planet Ocean Underwater Hotel, where guests will experience luxury hospitality while being treated to a close-up view of phenomenal view of marine life at a depth of approximately 28 feet. I invite you and your family to be my guests as soon as the project is complete.
We are confident that our project will be embraced by CCI and Sir Richard Branson. I am sure that you are aware that Sir Branson is a billionaire philanthropist passionately devoted to marine protection and conservation. As such, he is capable of providing robust funding to save your valuable coral reefs. Of course we will also have the support of “USAKW” – the United States and Key West, Florida.
The benefit to your island nation would be virtually incalculable, generating high-yield returns for decades to come. The rewards would be both environmentally and economic, because vibrant coral reefs in your Caribbean island nation would attract lucrative outside investment while exponentially boosting tourism and scientific research. Meanwhile, your action in this regard would significantly elevate your own stature as a globally-recognized visionary leader. The exemplary reputation of your political administration and governance will be celebrated throughout history, both at home and around the world, cementing your legacy and that of your island.
All I ask of you today is to take the USAKW 15-minute challenge – By that I mean please invest just 15 minutes to review our press releases and website and ask me whatever questions you may have regarding this powerful and worthwhile venture. I am sure that you will find it stimulating, inspiring educational, and invaluable – otherwise I would certainly not waste the time of such an important dignitary as yourself.
I look forward to sharing this vision with you.
My very best to you and your illustrious island nation,
Managing Director, Planet Ocean Underwater Hotel
Key West, FL USA 33040