Get the finest provisions that an elderly care home in Sutton, Surrey, in England can offer. It is the quaintest place in the world, only an hour away from the hustle and bustle of London. This nursing home
in Surrey is equipped with great facilities and the most compassionate team of staff that an elderly care home in Sutton, Surrey, could ever offer.
This nursing home in Surrey for elderly residents is funded by the Sutton Council and other local authorities; primary care trusts (National Health Service). We accept residents who wish to fund for themselves as well. We are fully registered nursing home in Surrey. Our team provides high quality treatment to all patients and we specialise in dementia inflicted elderly home care in Sutton, Surrey
Why Choose St Jude’s Nursing Home among nursing homes in Surrey?
Besides being conveniently located in a residential area, St Jude’s is an elderly care home in Sutton, Surrey, which provides the following advantages:
• We have recently renovated the rooms in the St Jude’s Nursing Home in Surrey. Hence, are rooms are well-furnished and tastefully decorated to suit elderly moods and likings. Our rooms are airy and also window-equipped to restrict harsh winters.
• We have efficient housekeeping staff who serve as the backbone of our nursing home in Surrey. Our team of housekeeping staff thrives in keeping the facility clean and tidy. We also have in-house laundry service.
• There is a back garden in this elderly care home in Sutton, Surrey, which enables all our patients to enjoy outdoor activities with surreal joy and peace.
• We provide customised service for each of our residents so that they can enjoy homely comfort and professional care at a home away from home.
• Our nursing home provides nutritious food for our residents. We all also attend to individual food requirements based on medical health.
• From a newsletter known as the Daily Sparkle to sing-along sessions with our residents, we provide a wide range of activities that will keep their minds fresh and their heart syoung as much as possible.
• Our IT system enables residents to gain direct access to the Internet in dedicated areas and also Skype with family and friends.
• Cinema rooms, bingo games and many more activities are offered to the residents of this nursing home in Surrey.
• We make sure that the residents are attended to depending on their dependency levels, which means that residents who have restricted mobility are given special attention.
• Some of our distinctly fine facilities in the elderly care home in Sutton, Surrey, include:
o Spacious Resident Lounges
o Hair and Beauty Salon
o GP Surgery
o Physiotherapy and Podiatry Clinics
o Residents’ Committee
When providing treatment and care, we take into consideration the medical history of each resident. We make sure that they can spend a pleasant time in a homely atmosphere. Our delivery of quality is through treating our residents with love and compassion. For more information, please visit St Jude’s Nursing Home.